JavaScript is not enabled!...Please enable javascript in your browser

جافا سكريبت غير ممكن! ... الرجاء تفعيل الجافا سكريبت في متصفحك.

-->
الصفحة الرئيسية

Commen English Mistakes beginners make




 Common Mistakes and How to Avoid Them

Subject-Verb Agreement Errors

Explanation of subject-verb agreement.

Example: "The dog run in the park."

How to Avoid: Ensure the verb agrees with the subject in number and person.

Misuse of Articles (a, an, the)

Explanation of the use of articles in English.

Example: "I want a apple" instead of "I want an apple."

How to Avoid: Understand the rules for using articles and practice by reading and listening to English.

Confusion between "There," "Their," and "They're"

Explanation of the differences in meaning.

Example: "I like there house" instead of "I like their house 

How to Avoid: Practice by writing sentences with each word separately to understand their meanings.

Overuse of Passive Voice

Explanation of passive voice and its impact on sentence structure.

Example: "The cake was eaten by me" instead of "I ate the cake."

How to Avoid: Focus on using active voice to make sentences more direct and clear 

Incorrect Plural Forms

Explanation of forming plurals in English.

Example: "I have two childs" instead of "I have two children."

How to Avoid: Learn the rules for forming plurals and practice using them in sentences.

Lack of Subject in a Sentence

Explanation of the importance of having a clear subject.

Example: "Playing in the garden is fun" instead of "I enjoy playing in the garden."

How to Avoid: Always include a clear subject in your sentences to avoid confusion.

Incorrect Word Order in Questions

Explanation of the correct word order for questions.

Example: "You like ice cream?" instead of "Do you like ice cream?"

How to Avoid: Remember the correct structure for forming questions - subject + auxiliary verb + main verb.

Improper Use of Prepositions

Explanation of common prepositions used in English.

Example: "I am good in playing soccer" instead of "I am good at playing soccer."

How to Avoid: Practice using prepositions correctly by familiarizing yourself with common prepositional phrases.

Lack of Punctuation

Explanation of the importance of punctuation in English.

Example: "Lets eat Grandma" instead of "Let's eat, Grandma."

How to Avoid: Pay attention to punctuation rules, especially the use of commas, periods, and apostrophes.

Conclusion

Recap of the common mistakes beginners make in English.

Reinforcement of the importance of practicing and seeking feedback to improve language skills.



See this blog too 👇👇

https://fadta.blogspot.com/2026/06/common-english-phrases-used-every-day.html

author-img

𝔼𝕟𝕘𝕝𝕚𝕤𝕙 𝕨𝕚𝕥𝕙 𝔽𝕒𝕕𝕨𝕒

تعليقات
ليست هناك تعليقات
إرسال تعليق
    الاسمبريد إلكترونيرسالة